We refer to our notice of closure dated today. In this regard, Authorization and Licensing Unit (ALU) (formerly known as Business Operations Unit) of Labuan FSA wishes to clarify the following :
- For licence application, please submit the scan copy of the application together with the proof of payment of processing fee to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com;
- For operational applications such as appointment of Directors/Principal Officer/Trust Officer, request for extension of time, subsequent leasing transaction, change of business plan or other applications which required approval under Labuan Financial Services and Securities Act 2010 / Labuan Islamic Financial Services and Securities Act 2010, please submit the scan copy of the application together with the proof of payment of processing fee to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com.
- For work permit application (new and renewal), please submit the scan copy of the documents and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com.
- All approvals/correspondences from Labuan FSA will be emailed to players and the original copies can be collected at Labuan FSA’s office from 1 April 2020.
- During this period, fast track application will be suspended.
- Any request for meeting / discussion will be done through Skype / Zoom.
- All ALU’s officers can be contacted during working hours (8.30am to 5.30pm). Any issue, kindly contact the following officers:
– Doreen Fadli (087-591391)
– Nor Mohamad Haniff (087-591356)
– Teo Shau Ting (03-27803386)
– Aslinah Amir (087-591363)
– Siti Nur Hafizah (087-591327)
– Imran Razali (087-591311)
– Mahadi Mokhtar (087-591316)
Kindly be guided accordingly on this temporary measure and thank you for your kind cooperation.